Minority to Majority
- In the U.S. the Hispanic population reached 47.8 million in 2010
- By 2030 it’s predicted to be 73 million
- By 2050, 102 million
- Hispanic are going to be 1 out of 6 people now, and by 2050 we’ll be 24.4% of the population
- The growth of U.S. Hispanics online has surpassed White Americans! 25 million unique visitors are Latinos
- 48% if Hispanics have a social network profile vs 31% of white adults
- The Hispanic business sector is the LARGEST growing sector in the U.S. economy!
Source: U.S. Census Bureau & Selig Center, Synovate 2008 Study, Pew Internet &American LIfe Project, Scarborough Research.