Audio Tour Narration – Museums & Tourism
Audio Tour Playlist
Click in upper right to select video from playlist
Audio Tour Narration
Audio tour narration is one of our favorite voiceover genres. It lets us take people on a journey of discovery, whether through museum audio tours, travel and tourism videos, or interactive apps. Our voices have guided thousands through exhibits and travel destinations, in English, Spanish, and Hispanic accented English. It’s as if our work had taken us around the world without having left the studio!
Check out our audio tour narration demos, or feel free to request a custom demo or a quote for services.
We are honored to guide you at the following museums:
- Smithsonian’s National Museum of African American History & Culture and the National Museum of Natural History
- Guggenheim Museum
- California Science Center
- Museum of Science Boston
- Edward M. Kennedy Institute for the U.S. Senate
- Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
- Albuquerque Museum
- The Hermitage: Andrew Jackson Home
Rosi is extremely easy to work with, very professional and gets a good read on a script very quickly – an audio editor’s dream.