We hope you enjoyed wonderful holidays with loved ones. We had a truly delightful holiday time with our family and friends in Argentina. (Check out my Instagram for some highlights!). We’ve hit the ground running in 2020 and we can already feel the potential for this year!
I don’t know if you share this tradition, but for years now I have chosen a “word of the year” to guide my decisions. This year my word came to me effortlessly. It’s “EASE”. I am using it to help me make wiser choices to achieve my 2020 business and personal goals. I’m a rather driven entrepreneur, small business owner, singer and voiceover artist. I want to do everything I’m excited about all at once. Sometimes I get overly ambitious, which makes it hard to bring ease into my life. Now I’m learning to spread out my projects throughout the year. I’ve lined up a great team to help me with each step so I can be more intentional as I aim high to reach these ambitious goals. (Do you have a word of the year? Just curious – I’d love to know what your word is.)
Have you set your 2020 business goals?
Perhaps you’d like to expand your audience. Maybe communicating in a new language is the key? (Hint: There are over 41 million native Spanish speakers in the US!)
Thinking about elevating your content to differentiate yourself from your competitors and engage with your audience in a more authentic way? An original music composition might be that extra special touch you need. Yup, we do that too.
Let us help you achieve your goals! Here’s a reminder of some of the services we offer. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, just ask. Don’t hesitate to reach out to connect live and see how we can collaborate!
- Voiceovers – Our experience ranges from commercials to social causes, promos, corporate narrations and beyond. The right voiceover will not only communicate what’s in the text but it will also bring it to life. We can add a level of emotion and a natural delivery that will help you better connect with your audience. Remember, we provide female or male voiceovers in English, Spanish or Hispanic-accented English. All flavors!
- Audio tours – Our voices have guided thousands through exhibits and travel destinations, in English, Spanish, and Hispanic accented English. We love this kind of work – it’s like traveling around the world without leaving our studio!
- eLearning narration – There are many benefits to eLearning. It can be used to teach when more traditional methods of learning are unavailable or impractical. When recorded by seasoned educational narrators, it can also be highly engaging, resulting in a better learning experience. We’ve been honored to narrate hundreds of hours of educational narration for Houghton Mifflin Harcourt (gracias AudioLink for our decades long association!), the National Fire Protection Association, Teaching Strategies, NASA, and many other educational companies and governmental agencies.
- Translations and overdubs – We love bringing people together, and one of the ways we do it is through translations. Translated, your content can reach an even broader audience. As we’ve said before effective translation is not as simple as using an application to swap languages. You have to make sure your content is properly localized for your audience. We’re happy to be your language and cultural consultants, and we truly enjoy that role. We did just that for a recent national campaign of video PSAs on family preparedness for FEMA.
- Original music composition – In addition to baking the most amazingly delicious granola, Brian is a very talented musician and composer. If your project requires a special tone, original music might be the answer! It can set your project apart from those with canned music, and it can save you from paying music licensing fees. Plus we have some ready to go original music beds right on our website under “Services”.
Whatever your project looks like, we’re here to help! ¡Nos encantaría ayudarle!